Double Side Operations A Full height double security passage for
The full height turnstile is designed with unique, strong, and
durable mechanical to provide unsupervised access control for
office or building which realize intelligent pedestrian control and
management. .The impenetrable construction eliminates any
un-authorized access to restricted areas. To gain authorized
passage through the turnstile, the user must present a valid card
for the access control system. Upon presentation of the valid card.
The turnstile will unlock and allow the user to pass through the
direction requested. And the turnstile can also work with push
button, fingerprint and face recognition access control system.
Features and Benefits
• Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnetic cards as
automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees
• A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the
current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth
• Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm
by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in
• Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength
after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward
by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
• Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until
he goes through the barriers.
• Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical
• Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
• Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for
emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or
• Adjustable time out delay.
• Single passage in the set direction
• Bi-directional single passage
• Free passage in the set direction
• Always free or locked
• Housing: In stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316.
• Barrier arm- stainless steel bar.
|Max power consumption||w||30|
|Working temperature||degree||-25 to +70|
|Dimension excluding bars||mm||2100X1500X2310|
|Net weight including bars||Kg||240|